Sex Advice/Oral Sex/First time

Hi, I had sex for the first time on Jan. 3rd. The had my period the week before and I took Plan B after I had sex and I bleed for a few days. I had unprotected sex again Jan. 22 and my period usual come at the end of the month but it hasn't come yet. I'm not having any symptoms of pregnancy but I'm having very faint cramps. What should I do?

The best way to keep from getting pregnant or needing Plan B is to use contraception.  You don't seem to know that since you keep having unprotected sex.  I think you ought to take a home pregnancy test and then go to a doctor and learn about your options for birth control.  You really don't want to go through this every month.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.