Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Losing my virginity

Question
Hello I want to try sex soon.  Is it better if I like a man or he likes me?

Answer
It is best if you each like the other.  I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're asking.  I hope you get to know a man before you have sex with him.  Are you asking should you initiate the relationship or wait for a man to initiate it with you?  Either can work.  I don't know if one is better than the other.  They can both be good.  I wish you would wait for someone special instead of just trying sex soon like it is a new brand of toothpaste.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.