Sex Advice/Oral Sex/masturbation

Question
hi sir ..m 20 years of age ...
i maturbate aftr every 2 days .... but sometimes i dont wish to masturbate but have to do out of compulsion.
and then i dont even enjoy so much ...and penis is softer too not as hard...
what to do ?
i am very tensed

Answer
At 20 years of age, most males masturbate daily.  Every two days is certainly not compulsion.  It is only half what the average male is doing.  Not every masturbation session is equal.  Some are better, some are worse.  Try to enjoy them all.  Think of it as daily maintenance for your private parts, daily maintenance that you can really enjoy.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.