Sex Advice/Oral Sex/masturbation

Question
hello ..i am 20 years of age ...
i want to ask ...cn excess maasturbation lead to erection problem or some other harmful problem ....??
and i feel  very lazy and tired ...is it because of masturbation ??

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It's normal at your age for a male to masturbate daily.  It's also normal to feel lazy and tired, but this is not caused by masturbating.  I hope you figure out why you're feeling this way -- not enough sleep, poor diet -- but I also hope you keep masturbating.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.