Sex Advice/Oral Sex/masturbation side effect

Question
I am a 16-year old boy and I have been masturbating since last 2-3 years . I masturbate almost daily . Now , the skin around my penis is itching . This has been happening since last several months . Every time I scratch that skin , it hurts and blood oozes out some times . It has damaged the skin around my penus .I think it is slowly spreading . What should I do ? What is the cause ?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and most males your age practice it daily.  It does not damage your skin.  However, what you describe suggests you're not washing as often as you should be, and that you're doing something that specifically irritates that skin.  Are you shaving?  Shaving can often make skin irritated.  I would suggest washing that area daily and avoiding shaving for the time being.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.