Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex for first time

I have nice erections when I am alone but I worry that I will not be able to get or keep it up when I am with a girl.  I am worried that it will be awkward and I will be impotent.  How do I make sure I can keep it up and have sex?

Nice erections are always good, so it is good that you have them.  If you have nice erections by yourself, you will probably also have nice erections when you're with a girl.  If you don't, it is probably just nerves and not a sign of a long-term problem.  The thing to do is just relax and not worry that you will have a problem with your erection.  If you do, just enjoy what you can do and don't worry about having a super erection.  No need to worry about problems that you don't even have.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.