Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex for first time

Question
I have nice erections when I am alone but I worry that I will not be able to get or keep it up when I am with a girl.  I am worried that it will be awkward and I will be impotent.  How do I make sure I can keep it up and have sex?

Answer
Nice erections are always good, so it is good that you have them.  If you have nice erections by yourself, you will probably also have nice erections when you're with a girl.  If you don't, it is probably just nerves and not a sign of a long-term problem.  The thing to do is just relax and not worry that you will have a problem with your erection.  If you do, just enjoy what you can do and don't worry about having a super erection.  No need to worry about problems that you don't even have.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.