Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex girls

Question
How can I tell which girls will have sex with me?  I've heard that some girls in my school have had sex but I don't know what to believe.  What can I do to make a girl have sex with me?

Answer
I think more than 90 percent of them will someday have sex with some male.  Some of them, as you mention, already are.  A girl would probably be more likely to go out with you if you can show her you have more interests than just sex.  So invite her to the movies, rollerblading, etc., and go out and have fun together.  At some point it might lead to sex.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.