Sex Advice/Oral Sex/have sex ofen

I want to know how often people have sex when they get together.  How many times a week or month do they do intercourse sexual?

It varies a lot by the age of the people.  Typically younger people have more sex than older people.  For younger people who are not living together, three times a week might be on the high side, but that might be typical for people who are living together.   Many married couples maintain a frequency of two or three times a week well into their marriage.  And some people with high sex drives have (or maybe only attempt) sex daily.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.