Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex/oral

Question
Me and my fiancÚ have been together for a year now and he was a virgin when we first had sex and he has not been with anyone else. How do we get better at performing sex and oral towards each other??

Answer
Practice makes perfect.  I'm guessing you weren't a virgin because you made a point of saying your fiance was and said nothing about yourself.  That means you will always have had more experience that your fiance.  That can seem very important when you haven't had much sex.  It will get less important as you have more sex and as you get better at it through practice.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.