Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex time

how long is a good time for sex to last?  is it any much the same as how a boy lasts masturbating?

There is no set time.  Most often, intercourse takes between 10 and 20 minutes.  Some people like to go longer, some less.  A male will generally take longer to reach orgasm in intercourse than he takes to masturbate to orgasm.  It varies a lot, but you should expect it to take 1.5 to two times as long.  So if you take 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm, expect intercourse to last from 7 1/2 to 10 minutes.  Just a rule of thumb.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.