Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex time

Question
how long is a good time for sex to last?  is it any much the same as how a boy lasts masturbating?

Answer
There is no set time.  Most often, intercourse takes between 10 and 20 minutes.  Some people like to go longer, some less.  A male will generally take longer to reach orgasm in intercourse than he takes to masturbate to orgasm.  It varies a lot, but you should expect it to take 1.5 to two times as long.  So if you take 5 minutes to masturbate to orgasm, expect intercourse to last from 7 1/2 to 10 minutes.  Just a rule of thumb.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.