Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Curious

Question
Your question: "I am in a serious relationship with a girl who I love and care for dearly but I find my self being curious about men. Only watching masturbation though? I feel like I'm being very unfaithful to my girlfriend?? Any advice??"

Answer
Hi Chris,

Faithfulness is in the eye of the beholder.  And the eye you have to be concerned with is your girl.  What does she think about porn?  The cheating part of any extracurricular activity is in the hiding of it from your partner. If you feel you must hide it, then you probably feel like you are cheating.   And in many ways you are.  

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair