Sex Advice/Oral Sex/First time receiving oral sex

Question
Hi, so for a little bit of background information my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years, we have had sex many times,(he is 18, I am almost 18) we started off with hand jobs and fingering, then I gave him bj which I enjoy doing very much it even turns me on sometimes, we then had sex for the first time a while ago and since them have had sex quite a few times, and we have done the other forms of sex quite a few times, I haven't felt comfortable to receive oral sex but lately I've been thinking about it and would really like to try it so my questions are 1. How do I approach it with my boyfriend 2. How will it feel different than fingering and sex 3. What positions work best, for his comfort and my comfort? (It will be his first time giving oral too)
Thanks a bunch in advance !

Answer
Hi Jill,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Well,  after you have given him some good head, why not say  "my turn "? with a wicked smile.

Or,  get a book or two or a video or two about oral sex and look at them together.  That way you can each see how to do it well and it should answer you questions.  On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store  where you can find links to several really good books and DVDs; everything from the Modern Kama Sutra and the Joy of Sex to his and her illustrated guides for going down.  My site is http:changescoaching.com/sex   For your purposes try  

The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus: How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure http://astore.amazon.com/fb0a6-20/detail/1573443875

While you are there look around, you might see something else you like.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair