Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Mother/son relationship

Question
Hi, I just turned 18 years old. My mother is always walking around nude when I'm staying over night at her house. I'm starting to think that she wants to have sex with me, but I'm her son. She is very attractive but I don't know what to do would it be ok if I did have sex my mom or is there some kind of law against it. I don't know what to do.

Answer
Hi Erik,

Most would consider it very immoral and in many states there are laws against it.  It is called incest.

How about you say something to your mother.  Just say to your mom that you are now 18 and that you don't think it is appropriate for her to walk around naked in front of you.  See what she says.  It should at least open up the conversation about what is going on.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair