Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex

Question
Hey there,

My husband and i have always been willing to have oral sex. I absolutely enjoy giving him blow jobs and successfully always make him cum...

Now when he tries to give me oral, it's pretty good. He moves where i ask. He licks me top to give"bottom" but honestly he has never in 6 years made ne orgasm with just head alone... Is there maybe something you can suggest to maybe help me reach the big "o" ?

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Michelle,

Guys are notorious about not getting it when it comes to pleasing their ladies.  We may know what to do just not how to do it.  At least he is willing to listen to your suggestions.  The problem is that you are not able to explain exactly what he needs to be doing, not just where but how.  Sex for guys is pretty fundamental.  We are easy.  Women are not. It takes longer and with just the right rhythm in just the right place.  Here is an idea.  There are some pretty good instructional videos.  Get one of them and watch together, just might be a bit of a turn on too.
I like  Dr. Ava's Guide to Oral Sex for Couples  http://astore.amazon.com/fb0a6-20/detail/B00701MRKS

Have fun,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair