Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Shocked at quick climax?

My boyfriend and I were out with friends the other night and half way through our evening he started to tease me. Soon we left and parked the car and fooled around a bit. He thrust once, just once, and I exploded.. I climaxed in a second and that's never happened before. I was so shocked at this because it wasn't a small thing that I could recover from in seconds, I couldn't keep still for what seemed like minutes. Why did that happen and is it normal? I was so embarrassed too because I soaked the back seat.. .
Your input would be appreciated

Congratulations on your fast orgasm.  It would be a bad thing if one of you always reached orgasm that quickly, but your lightning fast orgasm that night is one you will always remember.  You each did a good job getting aroused.  There is no reason to be embarrassed.  Males also soak the back seat when they reach orgasm.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.