Sex Advice/Oral Sex/side effects of masturbation

Question
Hi doctor i am 17 years old i need answers for some questions is it healthy to masturbate every day ??  is it harmful to watch pornography without masturbating ? and i realised in the past few months that my pines have some urine drops  after going to the path is it something i have to be worry about? is masturbation can cause something like this ?? and what could be the side effects of masturbation ? and i had seen in the past few weeks something strange when i masturbated i did not had full erection before ejaculation and this is happened twice .

Answer
Hi Mohamed,

I am sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

At your age, masturbation is a very normal practice.  You don't need a full erection to ejaculate.  And often urine can show up in the ejaculate.   You are absolutely normal.

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair