Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Please help me


Okay, so I'm a 35 year old male. I am currently single, having been dumped by my fiancee (who I was with for 6 years) about a year ago. She moved on, which I'm glad that she can find someone who makes her happy, but she is the only woman I have ever truly been in love with. I promised her my virginity (she was not a virgin, but I didn't care) after we would have gotten married; but as I said, she took solace in another. I have every intention of keeping that promise, despite that we are no longer engaged. The problem is, I always think about her (not just sexually), especially when I notice women who have similar physical and personality traits to her. These thoughts usually come paired with strong sexual, emotional, and intimate urges; but I can't entertain these thoughts. How do I stop these urges from happening?

I think you need to move past this woman who was with you for six years.  You might need help from a competent relationship counseling professional to do this.  I would suggest that you meet a wide variety of women and don't pursue women who remind you too much of your ex.  But that is only my advice.  Do what your professional counselor tells you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.


I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.

©2017 All rights reserved.