Sex Advice/Oral Sex/SEX

Question
I was having sex with my boyfriend last night and i felt like I needed to push down and I did and a huge gush of like water came out I soaked the couch why? did I pee?

Answer
Hi Angela,

It may have been urine. In the throws of an orgasm our bodies contract and if you were at the point of needing to you may well have urinated.  Often women expel some urine during orgasms.  The other possibility is that you "squirted"  That is a kind of female ejaculation.  With strong orgasms some women expel fluids much like a guy. Same fluid except for the sperm.  

It is nothing to be concerned about unless it happens quite often then you might want to see a urologist or gynecologist.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair