Sex Advice/Oral Sex/BJ (bl0wJ) & condom

Hi names Jennifer I am 24yrs old

I have never given A BlowJ0b before Cause i never rteally like the idea of sucking on a mans/males penis lil (just a lil bit gross

But lately I have been really turning a round on the idea becuase of A idea i had I want advice /ffed/thoughts on

Since i fell a lil gross by it
What do you think of a BJ but with him wearing a condom so condom on

maybe a little less grooss

Can you give me tips, p[ersonal stories, advice, etc

think a good idea
how would i do it ?
taste of condom on ?
weird  ?

Fellatio with a condom is safe sex.  They make flavored condoms specifically for that purpose.  It would give you a chance to experience performing fellatio without worrying about ingesting his semen.  No man should be surprised that a woman wants him to wear a condom for oral sex.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.