Sex Advice/Oral Sex/BJ (bl0wJ) & condom

Question
Hi names Jennifer I am 24yrs old

I have never given A BlowJ0b before Cause i never rteally like the idea of sucking on a mans/males penis lil (just a lil bit gross

But lately I have been really turning a round on the idea becuase of A idea i had I want advice /ffed/thoughts on

Since i fell a lil gross by it
What do you think of a BJ but with him wearing a condom so condom on

maybe a little less grooss

Can you give me tips, p[ersonal stories, advice, etc

ie:

think a good idea
how would i do it ?
taste of condom on ?
weird  ?
etc

thnx

Answer
Fellatio with a condom is safe sex.  They make flavored condoms specifically for that purpose.  It would give you a chance to experience performing fellatio without worrying about ingesting his semen.  No man should be surprised that a woman wants him to wear a condom for oral sex.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.