Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Cumming in a dream

Question
Hi
The other night, I had a dream and in this dream I was extremely horny, so horny that I dreamt I got my dick out and came without even touching it.  Well I immidiately woke  up from the dream to find my crotch area covered in cum and I had had a real orgasm.
Is it normal for men to experience this?

Also in one my uni classes I keep getting erections or semi erections during the class. But there is no one in the class I fancy.  Why do I get erections in this one class?

Answer
Yes, that was a wet dream.  About 60 percent of males have them, but most of them stop having them when they learn how to masturbate.  This page will explain more about them.  http://www.healthystrokes.com/wetdreams.html

Erections are a good thing.  You should enjoy them and not want them to go away.  I suspect your class happens in the middle of a particular time of day.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.