Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Lifelong fidelity!

Question
Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together since middle school, we are 18 now. we've lost each other's virginities to each other and I know we are in love. We broke up for a summer over arguments and I slept with another guy but he never slept with anyone else. We are back together now and stronger than ever. He tells me all the time he wants to be with only me forever and I feel the same about him. My question to you is do you think he could go his whole life with just having sex with me? How could I also move on and stop regretting having sex with another guy?

Answer
You can't change the past.  Many people commit to having sex only with their spouse for the rest of their lives.  Most of those people succeed too.  You are the one who can judge whether your boyfriend will be faithful to you or not.  

I don't know why you need to regret having sex with the other guy.  You were broken up from your boyfriend at the time.  You were free to sleep with whomever you wanted to.

Keep in mind that most people these days don't make lifelong commitments at age 18.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.