Sex Advice/Oral Sex/i need sex advice

Question
hello, i am 23 and my gf is 20, she always tells me she likes me to be bossy in bed, to force her to do stuff or to torture her sexually, to do strange and kinky things with her, she likes to feel dominated. but we both do not know what things to do or like what?! any ideas?

Answer
Hi Johnny,

The first thing you must do is talk it over with your girl friend to see just what she is and is not OK with.  Then you need to come up with a SAFE word.  Some word that is easy to remember but not something you would normally say during sex so that when either of you get uncomfortable with what is going on you can say it and everything stops.  

There is a difference between dominance and brutality.  Pain for the sake of pain is at the extreme range of the life style.  Start slow with some mild restraints, something like a silk scarf, her panties or your neck tie.  More symbolic than actual.  Blind fold her and tie her hands to the bed post.  Then play with her body. tickle, lick touch and kiss any where you feel like it.  Don't ask just do it.  When you are ready grab her legs and push them over her head and apart exposing her vagina and take her.  Don't ask just do it.  There is an article on my web site about bondage you can check it out here http://changescoaching.com/sex/?p=9

On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store, where you can find books, dvds and accessories to improve your sex.  There is a book there that may give you some ideas.  
http://changescoaching.com/sex/?page_id=255

Have fun.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair