Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Pain

Question
My husband and I used to have no problems having sex. However there was a long period of time in which we stopped having sex. Now whenever we try it's extremely painful as my husband is girthy. We end up calling the whole thing off because I can't take the pain. It's becoming a real problem. What should I do to make this experience less painful so that we can actually have intercourse?

Answer
Since your husband is never going to be any less girthy, it would be a good idea if you could exercise your vagina, perhaps by using a dildo that approximates your husband's girth.  The vagina itself can stretch, but you might be holding your wall muscles too tightly.  Practice makes perfect.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.