Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Problem related to past life

Question
QUESTION: "Hello there,
I have been with my partner for 2 years and we were constantly having sex in the last 1 year on every 10 days. Now, he is married and we broke up, he too is not happy with his marriage. But the thing I want to know that I have at least 2 years in getting married. And I am confidently sure of not having sex before marriage. Because he is the only one  i have loved. So my question is "Does after marriage, when I will be having sex for the first time with my husband, that will be after 1 or 2 years from now, will it feel like the first time? I maen tight like that? Will my husband know of what I have done in past? That I am not a virgin anymore?" Please tell me about it..
Thank You."

ANSWER: Hi Aviena,

The hymen won't grow back but other than that it should be a similar experience.  He will not know how much sex you have had and he may not realize that you are not a virgin.  Some women are born with a hymen that is in complete so there could be almost no bleeding any way.  Just be prepared to answer that question if it should arise.

Good luck,

QUESTION: Thanks a lot. It helped a lot. But may I ask for one more help if you please...I had to ask what it would be like for me? I mean I just want to forget my past. I just want to forget whatever I have done. I regret over what I did. But is there any way to forget it and forgive myself? I know I am asking like a fool but Can I be assure of my future life? I think I want a counselling from somewhere, so please can you ease me regarding my worries? Please, any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Hi again,

A therapist could help you put you past in perspective.  I look at it this way.  We make no mistakes.   Some times the decisions we made, based on the information we had at the time, prove to be ill advised.  However, at the time they seemed valid.  You don't have to forgive yourself because you did nothing wrong.

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair