Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Silent sex

My wife and I (married 6 months ago) are a very physical couple, we have great sex a lot and my wife can be a bit loud at times! We're going to be spending Christmas at her parents house and we will obviously be wanting to have sex and this will be the first time that we'll have had sex anywgere but our home. My question is do you  have any advice and tips about having very quiet sex? Is their a particular position that is quieter than an other or is it just a case of us going slowly? Thanks

The important thing is to have a bed that doesn't make noise.  If you've got that, then it doesn't make much difference what position you use or any of that.  Waterbeds are the quietest.  The simpler the frame is, the less noise it will make.  Which is to say, if the bed is only held up by a frame, it will be quieter than one that has a headboard, footboard, etc.  

If the one who is smaller can do most of the motion, that will contribute to less noise.  Assuming your wife is smaller than you, cowgirl would be the way to go.

Merry Christmas!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.