Sex Advice/Oral Sex/my pleasure

Question
Hey fox !
I have started to like oral sex recently but i think my hubby is putting much effort and saliva and am almost feeling nothing ! I had an oral sex orgasm only once !
Please help me know the secrets,enjoy it and make him enjoy eating my pussy

Answer
There are no secrets.  It's practice makes perfect.  Tell your husband what you like and to not use so much saliva.  He will get better at it with practice.  Perhaps if you learn to perform oral sex on him it will make him more likely to want to continue to perform cunnilingus on you.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.