Sex Advice/Oral Sex/about sex

my question is that can sex be continue after breaking hymen at first time . how much time we can sex after she become pregnant.if we use condom then the sperm dropped in , does women sperm also come out form vagina? as a male.

I'm having trouble understanding what you wrote, but I think you're asking if you can keep having sex after breaking the hymen for the first time.  Yes, you can.

If you're asking how far into a pregnancy can a couple keep having sex, some couples have sex throughout the pregnancy.  Many women don't want sex when they get very large; I suppose the usual time to stop having sex is early in the 8th month.

If you use a condom, the sperm should go into the condom.  It should not drop out.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.