Sex Advice/Oral Sex/masturbation technique

Question
For a few months I have been masturbating and my way is to touch around my clitoris.  I have heard of girls sticking things into vagina while they masturbate and I wonder if it is hurtful or if it will feel better to do it that way.

Answer
Most females start masturbating by rubbing the clitoris or the area around it.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun.  Most females later try inserting fingers or objects into the vagina to increase their sexual pleasure.  Most of them like it, but a few don't.  It generally takes longer to get used to than clitoral masturbation.  Masturbating internally (vaginally) is not harmful.  You might like it very much or you might decide you like the way you're doing it just fine.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.