Sex Advice/Oral Sex/men masturbating

Question
I have a question about how men masturbate.  I know that a lot of times they use porn magazines to jack off.  So how do they hold the magazine?  Do they hold it in one hand all the time or do they switch hands?  If they're switching hands with the magazine, does that also mean they're switching the hands they use for jacking?  I don't know how this work.  I've never seen a man jack, only heard about it.  Can you fill me in?

Answer
This question certainly has a lot of detail to it.  I wonder if you might be enlisting my help in spying on someone.

Anyway, you are correct that males frequently use visual aids to help them masturbate, but I would argue that both Internet and DVD videos are more popular than magazines.  Watching something on a computer or DVD player has a completely different strategy than reading a magazine.

Of course, you seem to be asking about those who use magazine-based visual images.  The male starts by deciding what hand he's using for masturbation and then decides to use the other one for holding the magazine.  If he's using lube, he's pretty much stuck with using those hands that way for the length of his session.  If he's not, he can switch hands.  

Some males toss the magazine off to the side right before his orgasm when it is no longer important to bringing on his orgasm.

Please feel free to ask me again if you need clarification of some of this.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.