Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex

Question
i have been on 4 dates with this new girl i want to know lots of things 1. how to give this girl a multi orgasm 2. how to last longer and how to initiate sex thanks

Answer
That is pretty ambitious for a new date.  I think before you can give a girl multiple orgasms, you have to be able to give her a single orgasm.  Try to get her in a good mood when you initiate sex.  Often it is just a matter of asking her to come back to your place and then kissing and touching will lead to sex.  Be sure she gives permission for everything you try.  If you can't bring a female to orgasm through vaginal intercourse, she would appreciate if you tried manually or orally.  

Lasting longer is often a matter of being comfortable with your partner.  You seem not to have been sexual at all yet, so I would suggest taking things more slowly.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.