Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Losing interest after ejaculating...

Question
Hello, after ive ejaculated I tend to lose interest in continuing with sexual intercourse, i just want to get back to normal activities. Is it just me or is this.common amongst males generally?. Thanks

Answer
Hi Martin,

That is a major complaint made by women.  Their guy just rolls over and goes to sleep.  Usually the greater the emotional attachment you have with your partner the more into the after sex you get.  You can teach yourself to be better at the cuddling, snuggling and after glow process by being mindful of what makes her happy and making an effort.  If the problem is you're done and she isn't, then make sure she gets off first.  Lots of foreplay is the secret there.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair