Sex Advice/Oral Sex/should I take her up on her offer?

Question
So yesterday I finally lost my virginity to a woman I met a few years ago. I'm 18 and she's 25 and while the expiernce itself was incredible and now she's basically saying that we should have a fwb type relationship, and at the moment I said yes (I was still "high" from the sex) but now I'm not so sure. So I come to you all today asking for the positives and negatives for fwb relationships. I've never had an fwb relationship before and other than her being my first I don't really feel anything more. I mean she pretty, fun, intelligent, what could go wrong?

Answer
Hi James,

Well, first, congratulations.  And remember to play safe in future encounters.  No need to get anyone pregnant or to catch a nasty disease.

Friends with benefits at least on the surface sure seems like a great idea.  Sex with out the complications of love.  And since you did not hook up out of love, it seems reasonable.  The only real problem would pop up if one of you developed a romantic attachment.  Jealousy can be a real mood killer.  And since you are inexperienced, if there is a lot of benefiting going on you could develop some attachments.  And of course if the two of you have   different plans as far as frequency there could be conflicts.

But all in all not a bad idea.  Oh, one more thing; because she is more experienced she can teach you about sex.

Have fun,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair