Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral sex

Question
Hi, how are you doing today? I have a question about oral sex. I am wondering how to get a girl to "arch her back" while eating her pussy. I was also wondering if texting her sexual things before could get her wet. I just don't know what questions to ask her so I know she feels good at the end. My goal is to make her cum. Although it is my first time eating pussy.

Answer
Hi Kierra,

I am not a fan of sexting.  The spoken word is far more sensuous.  Does this girl have experience?  If she does just explain that you are new to this and ask her to help you learn how to please her.  From your name, I am assuming you are female too.  You should know what feels good to you or you can at least imagine it.  If she is laying on her back you place your hands under the small of her back and gently lift.  That will get her to arch.  When it comes to orals sex slow and steady wins.  Take your time and enjoy the experience.  Enjoy the taste and the touch of her pussy.  In fact take your time and enjoy the touch and taste of her whole body and let her enjoy yours.  Exploring one anothers body is fun for both of you.  Here is a link to a site that has books and DVDs that can help you learn just how to please a woman.

Books are on the first few pages and DVDs are on pages 6 -8  Click Here

Have fun,  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair