Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Premature Ejaculation and Elect rile Diffusion

Question
I am 27 years old man,I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation and Elect rile Diffusion. During first round of sex I ejaculate less than 1 minute after inserting penis in vagina. And for second round its taking long time to erect the penis and also erection is not hard. please suggest what should i do? is this curable or not.My parents planning my marriage very soon, should i delay marriage due this. Please suggest I am very tense these days.

Answer
I don't think there is any need to delay your marriage.  Most people learn how to be better at sex through practice.  I have the feeling that you haven't had a lot of sexual intercourse.  There are many resources available that can help you overcome your premature ejaculation.  I don't think you have erectile dysfunction; it sounds like you're forcing your penis to become erect when it isn't ready to.  It might be a good idea to wait about four hours between acts of intercourse until you can figure out how long you can take between them as a minimum.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.