Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Question

Question
My best friend Maria called me today to tell me her Husband of 12-years loves to watch gay porn.  He watches it with and  without her present. He likes the blow job sessions best. Per Maria.  When he's hot and heavy. He said he would like to try it.  She is not sure if he is wanting to give, receive or both with another man.  Last year Maria discovered her Husband was having affairs with several women.  She is confused.  I am double confused.  I am a gay man and my Partner and I don't even like gay porn.  We watch straight porn.  Maybe your confused now!  Let me know your thoughts.

Bryan

Answer
Hi Bryan,

Many men, straight men, have gay fantasies. By itself that does not mean much.  The only real way to know if a guy is gay, more likely bisexual, is if he tries it once.  When you and your partner watch straight porn do you identify with the male  or the female?  Does Maria's husband identify with the giver or receiver of the oral sex?  That would be an interesting thing to know.  It might also give an inkling as to his leanings.

Her real problem is not the gay porn but the fact that he is a cheater. Has she come to terms with that? Have they worked it out.  Does she know why he is active outside the marriage and have they addressed that issue?

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair