Sex Advice/Oral Sex/sex first or test first?

Question
QUESTION: which one should I do first protected sex then std tests or other way around?

ANSWER: Hi Charles,

TEST first.  No method is absolutely safe.  All methods can fail.  Better to be safe.

Good luck

QUESTION: so once I do the test first I will be 100% I don't have any diseases and then I can use a condom without transferring any diseases? do I have to keep on testing in the future or once I don't have any diseases I can still catch it if I come in contact? how can I prevent from forming a baby and getting any diseases?

Answer
Hi Charles,

Have you been sexually active with unprotected sex?  Are you concerned you have some disease?

The protection is not only so you wont spread a disease but to keep you from getting something.

If you are a virgin, you are not likely to have anything.  Once you are both teated and if you are exclusive you are not likely to get anything.  If either of you is sexually active out side the relationship you need to wear protection.

As for pregnancy, the more effective method is probably the pill (birth control)  If she is not interested in that then the condom is effective.

Have a great day,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair