Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Sex issues, please help

Question
Hello,
I have many issues with sex. I have been dating this guy for 10 months and he is a premature ejaculator. We have had sex a few times and i have never climaxed, not even on my own. I have always faked it. I don't know if i should tell him I've never climaxed and i don't know what to do to climax. Please help me!!!!!!!!! I really don't know what to do.

Answer
Hi Kaitlin,

I wrote an article on female orgasms that you may find helpful.  Here is a link  Female Orgasms

There are two issues.  One is his premature ejaculation.  The most effective tool I have seen to deal with that issue is Hypnosis.   Here is a link to a company that has a very safe and effective system of Hypnosis Programs  .

Now, for your own orgasms, before you can show him how to please you, you may need to learn what it takes.  I urge you to explore your own body to find out what really feels good.  Once you learn how to please yourself, you can help him learn how to please you.  Here is a link to a that has several books that can help you learn what it takes.  Book Store .

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair