Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Virginity

Question
Hey Doug ,
My name in Andrew , im 18 and im from scotland , Me and my girlfriend have talked about doing oral together , but I'm unsure . I wanna stay a virgin till I'm married but does administering oral mean you've lost your verginity ?

Also have you got any tips on how I can give my girlfriend really good oral because I'm clueless on what to do !

Yours sencerly,
         Andrew

Answer
Most people believe you don't lose your virginity by doing oral sex.  You have to have sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal) in order to lose your virginity, according to most people.  If you're unsure, you should not be having oral sex.  I would suggest reading some online guidebooks to cunnilingus.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.