Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Virginity

Hey Doug ,
My name in Andrew , im 18 and im from scotland , Me and my girlfriend have talked about doing oral together , but I'm unsure . I wanna stay a virgin till I'm married but does administering oral mean you've lost your verginity ?

Also have you got any tips on how I can give my girlfriend really good oral because I'm clueless on what to do !

Yours sencerly,

Most people believe you don't lose your virginity by doing oral sex.  You have to have sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal) in order to lose your virginity, according to most people.  If you're unsure, you should not be having oral sex.  I would suggest reading some online guidebooks to cunnilingus.

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.