Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Cuming in hubby's mouth

Question
Hi, this is my first time doing this so please bear with me. I'm 19 years old and so is my fiance. He likes to eat me out, and I enjoy it as well. Now my problem is, I can never get myself to cum in his mouth, and he likes that kind of thing. I want to do it as well, but for some reason, I hold back on doing it. I guess I'm scared to do it, because I never came in someones mouth before.

How do I allow myself to just let go and cum in his mouth?

Answer
Hi Phoenix,

If you were in my office, I would be delving into the why.  Is it that there is something unhealthy about the female ejaculate?  It is very similar to the male ejaculate minus the sperm.  For most it is clear, nearly odorless with a very mild taste.  There are no harmful harmful ingredients.  It is perfectly safe for him.  It is also a very natural act.  Most men enjoy it and a great many women only orgasm through oral stimulation.  
So understand that it is perfectly normal, clean and safe.  And give yourself permission to enjoy it.  Don't allow yourself to focus on anything but those exquisite sensations he is giving you.

It is possible he is not quite getting you there.  Most men really want to please their partner and a little guidance from you could help him get you over the edge into a full blown orgasm.  So talk to him about what really feels good.

On my Sex Coaching web site I have an Intimate Couple Store where you can find several Books and DVDs related to oral sex and orgasms as well as other products and subjects.  Stop by there and see what I have and maybe read my blog.  http://changescoaching.com/rel/?page_id=202

Relax and enjoy it.  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair