Sex Advice/Oral Sex/is he attracted to me?

Question
Hi. I am in my early thirties, but have had little dating experience. This is because I have had low self-esteem most of my life, as well as anxiety. However, I have been getting help with this through therapy and medication, and I think it is helping a great deal. Here is my situation: I am in my first sexual relationship, it is still new, and we have had sex a few times. My boyfriend always drinks some alcohol right before sex, enough to get him buzzed. I am wondering-Does this mean he does not truly find me attractive and desirable??  He is not a shy person at all, and was sober when he first asked me out.  When we have sex, he really wants to pleasure me and make sure that I orgasm as well.  This is driving me crazy. What are your thoughts on this?  Thank you.

Answer
Hi Holly,

First, always believe that you are beautiful and very desirable.   His having a drink or to is almost certainly bout him.  A great many men, even those with loads of self confidence, will have a drink or several to lower inhibitions.  That allows us to do things with more abandon, more passion than we might be able to sober.

Enjoy,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair