Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Confused

Question
So me and my bf have been together for two months he has just recently fingered me and I wanna take things up a bit with him but idk how he's the first guy I've ever gone this far with and I wanna make him feel good please help me

Answer
Hi Heaven,

It kind of depends on what you mean by the "next level"  If he is touching you, kissing you, he is probably enjoying  that.  If you are thinking of returning the pleasure, then do just that.  Just explore one anothers body to the extent you are comfortable.  He will enjoy it all.  I caution you that there are some very serious diseases out there and if pregnancy is not in your plans to be very careful and use protection.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair