Sex Advice/Oral Sex/need help

i am 17yrs old and my girl friend is even of same age
but have a difference of 3months .we both are in 12th std
actually i want to ask few questions! !! And need a possible answers
What are the reasons for missing periods?
Actually in last month on 18th may we had something type of oral sex... I licked her vagina and she also done with me by blowjob...she was totally naked and was wearing my under wear....but i didn't ejaculated...her vagina and my penis was totally dryied ...there was no contact of sperns nothing...than she rubbed me...even i rubbed forcely but it was in my underwear .i didnt removed my underwear in all over Question is
Is it possible ?can she get pregnant? Please suggest some answers

actually she used to get periods every month by the 20th of evry month
bt she didnt had in that month even in this month she didnt had...i am very tens please help me out....

Hi there,
It is very unlikely that she will have gotten pregnant from this incident. Although pregnancy can occur without ejaculation, sperm needs to have gotten into the vagina in order for your girlfriend to have been fertilised.

There are many other reasons she may not be having her period. For instance, stressing about a missed period can ironically delay one. Your girlfriend may also be sick or not eating enough. If she has only recently started her period then it is not uncommon for girls to have an irregular cycle for a while.

I will also assume that you are her only sexual partner. I will politely suggest that having multiple partners can increase the risk of pregnancy if she has had unprotected sex with someone else.

If this is the only sexual incident between the two of you, then the likelihood of her being pregnant is next to zero.

Perhaps encourage her to seek medical advice to ensure that she is not ill or underweight.

Best wishes!

Sophia x  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Sophia Kate

I will answer, with much thought and detail, a variety of questions regarding sex and human sexuality. I can advise people on how best to improve their sex life according to their personal circumstances. I am always ready to provide ideas and suggestions to others if they are struggling to find new and innovative ways to "spice things up". I am unwilling to provide advice that facilitates illegal sexual activities (such as bestiality, sexual assault, etc). That being said, I am always non-judgmental when I do choose to answer a question. Please do not attempt to engage me in "dirty talk" or attempt to engage my services as a prostitute! I am not acting in my capacity as a sex worker on this website. I will answer serious questions only.

I am a professional sex worker. I am a sought-after private escort who has also had experience working in brothels and erotic massage parlors. I believe that this equips me with a vast knowledge of human sexuality and desires. My clients present with a wide array of fetishes and requests, so I have experience in catering to different tastes and fancies. It is this that gives me confidence in my ability to talk to and help others with their sex questions.

Scarlet Alliance- This is Australia's national organization that supports sex workers.

I regularly write and submit articles to Scarlet Alliance regarding issues that affect sex workers. The articles that I write range from being activist in nature to being more of an educational tool.

Law school graduate (Melbourne University). Therefore, I have achieved a Bachelor of Laws.

I currently have dozens of clients who not only engage my services for sex, but also for the purposes of asking my opinion about their sexual circumstances and how they can improve their sex lives. My clients also provide me with an insight into the mind of a functioning, sexual being.