Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral

Question
Which combination do most women find more pleasurable: cunnilingus first, then penetration; or the other way around?
I've done it many times but I've never really collected enough data to determine which combination I should attempt more frequently.
Thanks.

Answer
Hi there Lou,

Your question is a bit of a tricky one because what one woman likes will be different to what another given woman enjoys. Some women will like cunnilingus before penetration, but I am certain there are many who prefer it the other way around.

If I was to hazard a guess, I would say that cunnilingus first would appeal to more women because when it occurs before penetration, it serves the purpose of being "foreplay".

As opposed to collecting the data as it were, maybe just ask the woman what she would prefer and when!

Good luck!

Sophia  

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Sophia Kate