Sex Advice/Oral Sex/no orgasm

Question
 Hello, thank you for taking the time to answer questions. I am 21 , and I cannot seem to be able to have an orgasm from oral, so I don't really ask for it, I even avoid it. And It really hurts my wife's feelings. Any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
If you are unable to reach orgasm orally, I suggest abstaining from all other means of ejaculating (intercourse, masturbation, etc.) for a week.  After that week, you should be sufficiently sensitive that you can reach orgasm from oral sex.  Give it a try!

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.