Sex Advice/Oral Sex/how to improve my sex life

Question
Dear Tom,

i recently got married, didn't even complete 1 year but my sex life is horrible... i don't know what to do to improve it. I tried everything that i know but nothing works nothing improved.
i have tried to wear naughty dresses, sexy lingerie for my husband, he didn't get tempted or even care. i tried to play sex games but it end up to be boring, he didn't take it serious. we have sex like once in month :(. our relationship is not that good, we don't communicate we don't talk, I tried to flirt with him by playing with his hair, kiss him out of no where and for no reason, tried to look sexy for him but nothing worked. We have sex when he wants too. otherwise he just busy with TV, football, thinking how to earn money and now with his phone his chatting 24/7. i feel that his cheating on me. I don't know how to bring him back, how to bring the guy i used to know.
note : he always says that my mind is dirty, i always think about sex. honestly speaking : its not bad thing, Sex is nice & i LOVE it :)  
please help.
I'm so tired of trying.

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Nusa,

In the USA, you would be a very desired wife.  One that is eager for sex. It sounds like you have tried all of those things I would suggest to get his attention.  Is divorce an option?  

About all I can suggest is for you to explain to him that you are not happy and that if he is unwilling to work on the relationship, you are thinking of a divorce.   Perhaps he will take your needs seriously.  Don't make idle threats and don't be dramatic, just explain that a lifetime together means you both have to be happy and that you are not.

Sorry I did not have an idea to make it all better,  but if he is unwilling to work on the relationship, you have done just about everything I would suggest.  Oh, and you are not at fault.

God luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair