Sex Advice/Oral Sex/oral

Hello, you have provided me with very helpful advice before, it was in regards to my difficulty in cumming whem my wife performs oral in me. I have an embarrasing question. When my wife is performing oral on me, she will often touch me behind my for the embarrasing part, when she does this I get the urge for her to put her finger er, in my back area. As though that will make me cum. She wants touched there by accident and I felt like I would cum. Is it possible that her penetrating would help me orgasm?? Is it normal to want to be touched there for a straight male? Also she loves when I go down on her and I love doing it for her. Do u think she woukd like it if I did this for her? Dl any woman like that that you know of? I'm sorry for the many questions and to trouble u again. All the best

Hi Charles,

Do not be sorry.

Your desires are normal. Many males find this arousing. Anal penetration can be very pleasurable for males as the prostate stimulation can assist in bringing about a climax. Anal penetration is not something that is exclusively for homosexuals! Straight men can enjoy this activity too (and so many of them do!).

Plenty of women also enjoy having a finger (or object) inserted into their anus. However, there are plenty who cannot tolerate this, and do not like it one bit! You must be mindful of this, and ask her if it is something that she would be open to trying. If she is, then remember to lube up your finger and start gently. Spitting on one's finger is an inadequate way to lubricate it for anal penetration.

You might as well just ask her, and discuss the possibility of her doing it for you. If it goes ahead, the "receiving" party should make sure they have empty bowels beforehand. Lubricant is a must. Starting off in that area very, very slowly is also a must.

Good luck, Charles!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Sophia Kate

I will answer, with much thought and detail, a variety of questions regarding sex and human sexuality. I can advise people on how best to improve their sex life according to their personal circumstances. I am always ready to provide ideas and suggestions to others if they are struggling to find new and innovative ways to "spice things up". I am unwilling to provide advice that facilitates illegal sexual activities (such as bestiality, sexual assault, etc). That being said, I am always non-judgmental when I do choose to answer a question. Please do not attempt to engage me in "dirty talk" or attempt to engage my services as a prostitute! I am not acting in my capacity as a sex worker on this website. I will answer serious questions only.

I am a professional sex worker. I am a sought-after private escort who has also had experience working in brothels and erotic massage parlors. I believe that this equips me with a vast knowledge of human sexuality and desires. My clients present with a wide array of fetishes and requests, so I have experience in catering to different tastes and fancies. It is this that gives me confidence in my ability to talk to and help others with their sex questions.

Scarlet Alliance- This is Australia's national organization that supports sex workers.

I regularly write and submit articles to Scarlet Alliance regarding issues that affect sex workers. The articles that I write range from being activist in nature to being more of an educational tool.

Law school graduate (Melbourne University). Therefore, I have achieved a Bachelor of Laws.

I currently have dozens of clients who not only engage my services for sex, but also for the purposes of asking my opinion about their sexual circumstances and how they can improve their sex lives. My clients also provide me with an insight into the mind of a functioning, sexual being.