Sex Advice/Oral Sex/Pleasing Females Orally

I hope that you do not think that my question is too bizarre, but I think that you can offer some advice.
When a guy performs cunnilingus on a girl, do most girls prefer licking or sucking of the vulva or a combination of both?

Whenever I hear of orally pleasing a female, it seems to always involve licking.  Suppose the guy, like me, wants to do more sucking on the vulva than licking?  

I thank you for your reply.

Hi there!

Do you mean the clitoris? I suppose the same principles that I will expound on will be the same regardless of whether you meant to talk about licking and sucking the vulva OR the clitoris.

Some women have a very sensitive clitoris/vulva so might not appreciate sucking as that can feel too forceful! That being said,, many women enjoy the sucking sensation. Many women consider sucking to be painful.

Most women I have come across do indeed prefer licking, but it is best to ask your partner.

If she prefers licking but can tolerate sucking, you can do a mixture of both but focus on licking to make her orgasm.

I would advise bringing up the topic to a female with whom you have sex. She might accomodate your request to suck as a favor to you, even if it doesn't do much for her. If so, make sure you make the effort to return favors.

However, if she cannot tolerate it, you will need to accept her decision to not let you suck.

You can always ask her how she enjoys it best. Directions before or during sexual activities is fine.

Good luck!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Sophia Kate

I will answer, with much thought and detail, a variety of questions regarding sex and human sexuality. I can advise people on how best to improve their sex life according to their personal circumstances. I am always ready to provide ideas and suggestions to others if they are struggling to find new and innovative ways to "spice things up". I am unwilling to provide advice that facilitates illegal sexual activities (such as bestiality, sexual assault, etc). That being said, I am always non-judgmental when I do choose to answer a question. Please do not attempt to engage me in "dirty talk" or attempt to engage my services as a prostitute! I am not acting in my capacity as a sex worker on this website. I will answer serious questions only.

I am a professional sex worker. I am a sought-after private escort who has also had experience working in brothels and erotic massage parlors. I believe that this equips me with a vast knowledge of human sexuality and desires. My clients present with a wide array of fetishes and requests, so I have experience in catering to different tastes and fancies. It is this that gives me confidence in my ability to talk to and help others with their sex questions.

Scarlet Alliance- This is Australia's national organization that supports sex workers.

I regularly write and submit articles to Scarlet Alliance regarding issues that affect sex workers. The articles that I write range from being activist in nature to being more of an educational tool.

Law school graduate (Melbourne University). Therefore, I have achieved a Bachelor of Laws.

I currently have dozens of clients who not only engage my services for sex, but also for the purposes of asking my opinion about their sexual circumstances and how they can improve their sex lives. My clients also provide me with an insight into the mind of a functioning, sexual being.