Sex Advice/Oral Sex/my 17 year old daughter

Question
is it wrong my 17 year old daughter really turns me on to the point i just want to wait till she is asleep and wake her up by eating her pussy and sucking on her nice ass tits with the big nipples  i want her so bad and dont want to share i want her to sleeep with me every nite and want to fall asleep by sucking on my nipples like achild  that is my biggest turn on and i want to be with a pregnant woman i want to drink the breast milk as we go to sleep

Answer
Hi Naomie,

Yes, it is wrong!  In fact if you acted upon it, it would be a serious crime. She is still a child in the eyes of the law and she is your child.  Wrong in so many ways.

You wanting to suckle on the breast of a pregnant woman may be out there a little but, as a fetish, it is not the strangest I have heard.

It is one thing to see your daughter as an attractive, sexy young woman but to be so focused on her sexuality might suggest a potential problem.  Before you destroy your life, her life and probably others, you should see a therapist.  A good therapist could help you understand this obsession and refocus your sexual interest in a more appropriate direction.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair