Sex Advice/Oral Sex/edf or its me?

Question
the guy I am dating is 37, we have previous history. we were in a relationship 5 years ago  and it ended badly. we have reconnected recently. when we go to have sex he can not stay erect and has difficulty getting erect and having orgasms. I have noticed that he has regular morning erections . Now I am starting to think its me he is not attracted to. am I right by my assessment?

Answer
Hi Sue,

Neither.  The issue is his.  It is probably not ED because he a little young for that and he does get erections.  It is probably something going on in his head.  I suggest he see a therapist to get at what is causing it.  It could be a residual effect from your last relationship and break up.  Or some other feelings of inadequacy, stress or anxiety.  If seeing a therapist is not likely, try talking to him about it.  Ask what he is thinking about just before he looses his erection.  Talk about how he feels about the situation that brought about the last break up.  If you can get him talking,  let him get it all out and off his chest.   Don't interrupt.   If he seems to be slowing down ask him to tell you more about how it makes him feel.

Good luck,

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Tom Blair