Sex Advice/Oral Sex/first sex

I want to ask about how to make first time sex amazing. me and my gf both are virgin and we have been together long. can you please advice about how to make it perfect ? should we do some other activity before sex ?

You should start by assuming it will be neither perfect nor amazing.  Sex will get better as you practice it.  Just have a good time having sex for the first time, and take precautions.  Spend a long time rubbing your partner's body and making her relaxed and comfortable before you mount her.  Have fun!

Sex Advice/Oral Sex

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I am happy to answer all kinds of questions about sexuality.

I have been answering questions about sexuality from both males and females for over 13 years on my web site I have been an expert on for over four years and am currently an expert in eight sexuality categories. I am the top expert in seven of the eight categories.

I have a Ph.D. in a field unrelated to sexuality from one of the leading research universities in the world.

I have helped countless thousands of people online over the past 10 years.